Friday, February 26, 2016

Today I went next door to post.

Right now I am swamped with projects coming up: My student's art show next month (17 artist's statements to type up); a review of a nifty Sherlock-related book next week (here). And a get-away two nights at our favorite area, Pacific Grove.

Plus, I'm seriously behind in my post for Elizabeth Varadan's Fourth Wish, so today I posted next door about what's been on my mind for the last two or three weeks: Springtime in Sacramento. So beautiful. You can go next door to see some photos.

Meanwhile, have a nice week, and I'll be back posting here next Friday.

6 comments:

Tonja Drecker said...

Good luck with everything!

Unknown said...

Isn't that always the way? When things happen, they all happen together and you end up running around like a chicken. Good luck and have a nice weekend! :)

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

Thanks, T. It's been a bit hectic. So looking forward to the trip to Pacific Grove. :-)

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

So true, Lexa. Add to the above several doctor appointments, all related to my vision. I'm ready for two days of R&R.

cleemckenzie said...

Being behind is one constant in my life. I've officially given up trying to catch up anymore.

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

Lee, I think you have a point. Being behind is a fact of life -- in a busy life, anyway :-)